Hopitalitysure understands the unique needs of operating a Café and provides coverage designed just for you .
Working within the hospitality industry, you have significant risk exposures, planning for all eventualities is a must and obtaining the right insurance is vital. Hospitalitysure arranges insurance cover specifically for your industry with insurance you want – the cover that’s right for you, not just a standard package.
Within your Café, what are some of the things you need cover for:
- Cover for your Fitout, Contents and Stock of raw materials and finished food products that are very susceptible to fire, smoke, and water damage.
- Loss of Income. As the food industry is highly regulated and rebuilding works may be delayed by the need to obtain local authority approval, loss of staff following a loss and it may be slow to return to pre-loss levels after renovations have been completed if patrons have developed a relationship with competing cafes
- Slips and falls or from defective or broken chairs, stools and other types of furniture. The serving of hot food and beverages increases the chance of burns or scalds. Foreign objects in food or food poisoning.
- Staff Injuries from Burns, Strains, sprains, back injuries and injuries due to manual handling, slips, trips, and falls; Cut injuries, Possible electrocution due to contact with electrical appliances, Biological Hazards from meat or poultry handling and any cuts or lacerations of other workers.
Types of insurance your Hospitalitysure package can include:
- Workers Compensation
- Goods In Transit Insurance
- Tax Audit Insurance
- Motor Vehicle Insurance
Property and Business Interruption
Covers damage or loss to buildings, contents and stock caused by insured events and accidental damage. It can also insure you if you are unable to trade for a period of time.
Covers your business against loss or damage to your stock and contents if someone forces their way onto your premises. It can also cover glass breakage and money stolen.
Machinery and Electronic Equipment Breakdown
Covers machinery and equipment used in your business for breakdown plus a loss of income or food spoilage.
Public and Products Liability
Liability insurance covers your legal costs and expenses in the event you are found negligent for personal injury or property damage to another party.
Management Liability and Cyber Insurance
Covering you for all the risks associated with running a business and employing staff.