Hospitalitysure understands the unique needs of operating a Wine Bar and provides coverage designed just for you.
Working within the hospitality industry, you have significant risk exposures, planning for all eventualities is a must and obtaining the right insurance is vital. Hospitalitysure arranges insurance cover specifically for your industry with insurance you want – the cover that’s right for you, not just a standard package.
Within your Wine Bar, what are some of the things you need cover for:
- Damage to your property from food preparation on premises, the number of electronic and electrical appliances as ignition sources, vandalism and arson risks from intoxicated patrons and a high fire load consisting of liquor and fixtures and fittings, as well as kitchen materials
- Loss of Income. Business may be slow after renovations have been completed if patrons have found other locations that they prefer and re-establishing the customer base may take some time. Extra time may be required to build business to pre-loss levels.
- Burglary due large sums of cash on hand and the presence of valuable liquor make this a high exposure. Losses may result from theft by outside parties, or theft by employees, delivery personnel and customers.
- Equipment Breakdown. Lighting, sound and Refrigeration machinery breakdown and potential damage to stock
- Liability from Slips and falls and intoxicated guests. The serving of hot food and beverages increases the chance of burns or scalds.
Types of insurance your Hospitalitysure package can include:
- Workers Compensation
- Goods In Transit Insurance
- Tax Audit Insurance
- Motor Vehicle Insurance
Property and Business Interruption
Covers damage or loss to buildings, contents and stock caused by insured events and accidental damage. It can also insure you if you are unable to trade for a period of time.
Covers your business against loss or damage to your stock and contents if someone forces their way onto your premises. It can also cover glass breakage and money stolen.
Machinery and Electronic Equipment Breakdown
Covers machinery and equipment used in your business for breakdown plus a loss of income or food spoilage.
Public and Products Liability
Liability insurance covers your legal costs and expenses in the event you are found negligent for personal injury or property damage to another party.
Management Liability and Cyber Insurance
Covering you for all the risks associated with running a business and employing staff.